These give you the joint taste of salty and sweet in a very cute decorative way. You can lay these out and add a delightful touch of Christmas at your holiday get together. Or make a batch and present them as a gift for the host or hostess. Nothing beats a homemade treat that everyone can enjoy.
- Mini Twist Pretzels
- White Chocolate Almond Bark
- Red Sanding Sugar
- Mini Marshmallows
- Melt the white chocolate almond bark according to the directions on the package.
- Dip each mini twist pretzel halfway into the melted white chocolate almond bark.
- Dip each almond bark covered pretzel into the red sanding sugar until only a small amount of the almond bark is showing. Place on waxed paper.
- Cut the mini marshmallows in half. Use additional melted almond bark to adhere a mini marshmallow half onto the side of each pretzel. Allow time for the almond bark to set.
Source: Santa Hat Pretzels